Based in part of the old Snow Brite Laundry building in Sheffield, The Laundry Rooms is a collection of self-contained, isolated studios built around a central shared live room, all designed by world renowned studio creators Recording Architecture.
With a number of individuals & businesses operating within the premises, The Laundry Rooms offers solutions for many music and audio requirements.
- Recording with Mu Studios at The Laundry Rooms – from simple voiceovers to full band set-ups
- Mixing in acoustically designed & treated control rooms
- Dance music production
- Artist development
- Analogue audio equipment rental – for studio or live use
- Multi-track location recording
- Fully equipped studio dry hire for experienced engineers
- Releases from basic digital through to full distribution of CDs & vinyl
- Live music support services with a network of highly experienced sound engineers, tour managers & backline technicians (& maybe the odd lighting designer!)
- Music lessons
- Electrical PAT testing
- Help & advice
- Tea & freshly ground coffee